Written by O. Kalu – The words of God and 99% of the Bible prophecies have already been fulfilled. And the remaining 1% will unfailingly happen.
Dear David Steel – You’ve received copious proofs of Gibraltar’s special destiny and Mrs. Elizabeth Battenberg’s (alias queen) massive fraud, that she is not the Lawful monarch, and that the Lawful King of kings: Christ, is here on Earth now, again, in a new (English) body, with its New Name as Prophesied (Rev. 2:17, 3:12); those proofs having been delivered by Christ Himself: the Gibraltar Messenger, and various of His followers (over decades now).
Addressed to Richard Ullger, Gibraltar Commission of Police – "We are writing to you to give you some Fatherly advice, in relation to what you and the RGP are doing that is against The Law, that the British monarch swears to maintain to the UTMOST of their power, as part of the Coronation Oath and ceremony."
Shortly after your promotion to the rank of a superintendent, back in August 2020, I noticed you off-duty near Casemates. Offering my congratulations to you seemed appropriate way back then. Even though we had never previously spoken to each other, I recall well the occasion of wishing you all the very best in your then new and important role.