To: The Gibraltar Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) Staff
Dear Staff at The GBC Newsroom,
We hope this finds you all well, in good spirit, and having a good day.
Please correct me if I’m wrong here, but the ground-breaking event Restorative-Gibraltar appears not to have got a single mention anywhere on the GBC News yet.
Why ever not please?
Surely it needs to get fair coverage, especially if the people’s views really matter, as your CEO James Neish would presumably have it.
The following press release might be of interest. It’s not come from me, I might add, and it has not come from The Gibraltar Messenger either. I’m just forwarding it on to your GBC team because I have just stumbled across it, and I happen to think it’s newsworthy material for the GBC in my opinion.
Once again, may I briefly remind you all, that as far back 23rd November 2022, The Gibraltar Messenger called upon The GBC, via me, to show the documentary film “Died Suddenly”. I failed in that quest of mine. My pleas for “Died Suddenly” to be shown on the GBC fell well and truly on deaf ears. It was not however for lack of trying.
So, once again, I implore you to break your walls of silence about what is really going on here, and actually show the “Died Suddenly” documentary, before the tide of public opinion turns well and truly against you all. I really don’t want to see that happen.
If you have not already done so, please also consider showing “Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion” on prime time mainstream TV without undue delay. You could do that conceivably by approaching ORACLE Films yourselves, given they kindly came over to Gibraltar, just to help us, in ways which the GBC sadly are not yet doing. Find their contact details here – Safe & Effective | Oracle Films.
Please, GBC, whatever you do, don’t make the same mistake as the BBC did with their Panorama Programme.
Oracle Films Response to the BBC’s Panorama – “Vaccines: The Disinformation Wars”
February 2021: BBC Panorama – Oracle Films Response
This is a short extract from Ask the Experts 2 which was released within a week of the BBC documentary airing in February 2021.
Our Response to the BBC and their Conflicted Propaganda Mouthpieces: A Throwback to February 2021.
Back in December 2020 – the week that the Covid-19 ‘vaccine’ rollout began in the UK – Oracle Films released a video called Ask the Experts, which was produced in collaboration with CoviLeaks. It brought together the professional opinions of more than 30 doctors, nurses, pharmacists, journalists and scientists from across the world regarding the safety and efficacy of Covid-19 injections.
The film was a concerted counterpoint to what we felt was a distinct absence of alternative opinion, true scientific debate, and therefore informed consent being provided by legacy media at the time.
In essence, it was a desperate appeal to anybody within its reach to apply the precautionary principle.
Every single person involved made a statement on behalf of themselves – not as a collective. In fact, many firmly disagreed with one another on various issues.
The film subsequently went pretty well viral, and resulted in the BBC creating a Panorama episode in February 2021 entitled “Vaccines: The Disinformation War” in which they heavily criticised the film, its participants and Oracle Films. The BBC’s Marianna Spring even went so far as to boast on air about having Oracle Films’ PayPal account shut down in response to the film.
We stand by our decision to offer a platform to medical professionals during this time period. These were the men and women putting their heads firmly above the parapet at great personal risk to their reputations and their livelihoods at a time when very few others were so willing or courageous. And we will forever have the utmost respect for all those that participated. Many have also since been vindicated as new evidence and data has continued to emerge.
Oracle Films Response in Full:
Ask the Experts II provides a platform to some of the world’s most outspoken and heavily censored medical professionals to express their views on the validity of the global pandemic, the safety & efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, masks and the other precautionary measures that have been so readily integrated into our everyday lives.
Ask the Experts Part 1.
Please, I stress, don’t mimic the wretched BBC.
At a personal level, in my own tiny little way, I have always tried to help the GBC do the right and proper thing.
- On 15th April 2022, I handed the GBC, via Christine Vasquez, a copy of The Openshaw Report, to show the GBC what an utterly corrupt former high court judge was being brought over from the UK, to preside over the McGrail Inquiry.
- On 24th November 2022, I spoke to Gerard Teuma (not a pleasurable experience I might add), and then spoke to Jonathan Sacramento at the GBC Studios about “Died Suddenly”. Outside I also spoke to James Culatto and Kyle.
- On 26th November 2022, I spoke to James Neish in Main Street about “Died Suddenly”.
- On a different date, shortly after this, I spoke to Ros Astengo briefly outside No 6, and encouraged her to watch “Died Suddenly” for herself.
- On 5th December 2022, I wrote to James Neish to specifically ask him to show “Died Suddenly” on prime time TV. Sadly no response was received from the former Senior Journalist from the BBC.
- On 24th January 2023, I sent the GBC newsroom details of a huge protest outside the BBC studios, as covered by Oracle films. I urged all of you at the GBC to wake-up in order to avoid suffering a similar kind blow-back and fate as now being inflicted on the BBC.
- More recently, I spoke with Ian Daniels and forewarned him of possible things to come, by way of intelligence for you to consider very carefully.
Finally, if you are wondering whose idea it was initially to get these important films brought to Gibraltar for the people of Gibraltar, it was none other than The Gibraltar Messenger, and you would all do well to take special note of that fact. It would make for a nice little story which once again links back to the wretched BBC, but perhaps that’s for another day.
Disciple of The Gibraltar Messenger