There are at least 95 Scriptural “birth-marks” describing the TRUE people Israel, by which to identify them during the latter days. Since ALL Bible prophecy concerns Israel, it’s critically important to be able to positively identify them; otherwise the prophecies are impossible to understand.
1) God’s Promise to David About the Davidic Throne of Israel:
A PROMISE was made by our Creator to king David, that he would never lack a man to sit on the throne of Israel, until Shiloh/Christ’s Second-Coming (Gen. 49:10, 22-24).
33:17 For thus saith the “I AM”; David shall never want (lack) a manA to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;
33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want (lack) a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.
33:19 And the Word of the “I AM” came unto Jeremiah, saying,
33:20 Thus saith the “I AM”; If ye can break My Covenant of the day, and My Covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
33:21 [Then] may also My Covenant be broken with David My servant, that he should not have a son [or daughter] to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, My ministers.
1 Chronicles 7:10-14
17:10 And since the time that I commanded judges [to be] over My people Israel. Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the “I AM” will build thee an house.
17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go [to be] with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
17:12 He shall build Me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
17:13 I will be his father, and he shall be My son: and I will not take My mercy away from him, as I took [it] from [him] that was before thee:
17:14 But I will settle him in Mine house and in My kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.
2 Chronicles 1:9 Now, O “I AM” God, let Thy promise unto David my father be established: for Thou hast made me king over a people like “the dust of the earth” in multitude (Gen. 28:14, Gen. 48:19).
2 Chronicles 7:18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have Covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a manA [to be] ruler IN Israel.
89:3 I have made a Covenant with My chosen, I have sworn unto David My servant,
89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to ALL generations. The rock.
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as “the sun” before me.
132:10 For Thy servant David’s sake turn not away the face of Thine anointed.
132:11 The “I AM” hath sworn [in] Truth unto David; He will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
(see also: 2 Sam. 7:12-17, 2 Sam. 22:51, 2 Sam. 23:5, 2 Chron. 13:5, 2 Chron. 21:7, 2 Chron. 23:3)
ANOTE: Not that long ago, it was still standard practice to refer to the human race (men and women) collectively as “mankind”. So this promise to David—that one of his descendants (male or female – “his seed”, “house” or “the fruit of his body”) would sit on the throne of Israel until Shiloh/Christ comes – does not preclude female descendants from fulfilling that prophecy (reference/case precedent in The Law: Num. 27:1-11).
This single prophecy leaves no doubt that there has NEVER been a time since the reign of king David when there wasn’t one of his descendants to SIT on the Throne of David. This also automatically reduces the possibilities for the people Israel to a single monarchy.
It therefore follows that a careful search through the current monarchies of this world would be the most logical place to begin one’s search for the “lost” tribes of Israel, to see if one monarchy fits the scriptural descriptions we’ve been given. Please see the following links for lists of the world’s surviving monarchies.
8 Oldest Monarchies in the World
List of Current Monarchies
List of current monarchs of sovereign states
Please note well in the second link (List of Current Monarchies) that out of the 44 current monarchies in the world today, 16 of them are under the British rule.
The Truth About the British Monarchy
Please also note well that NONE of the other current monarchs rule over multiple sovereign states.
This is critically important, because with just one more Biblical prophecy, the Throne of David, and thus the TRUE people Israel, can be easily and positively identified.
2) Israel SHALL become “a nation AND a company of nations”.
The following prophecy describes the true people Israel during the latter days:
35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name [is] Jacob (the Supplanter): thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and He called his name Israel (champion of God).
35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation AND a company of nations SHALL be of theeB, and kings SHALL come out of thy loins;
BNote: There is no other monarchy on Earth that currently rules over “a nation and a company of nations” other than the British monarchy. It can therefore be said with absolute certainty that the British Throne IS the Davidic Throne of Israel.
The remaining Scriptural “birth-marks” of Israel can therefore be taken at face value to apply only to the British, since it is already an established and irrefutable fact that the British are the TRUE people Israel and that the British Throne is the Davidic Throne of Israel.
3) The Sons of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh) SHALL be called Israel (Gen. 48:16).
4) The Sons of Joseph SHALL both become great and powerful nations (Gen. 48:16-19, Deut. 33:17, Rev. 11:3-5).
5) Israel SHALL grow into a Multitude and a Commonwealth of Nations in the midst of the Earth.
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father’s hand, to remove it from Ephraim’s head unto Manasseh’s head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.
Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from The Covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
No one, other than the British peopleC, have grown into a “multitude in the midst of the earth” AND become “a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations”.
Cincluding America, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Northern France, Celtic Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Baltic states and Gibraltar, i.e. the English-speaking nations of the world.
6) Israel’s “horn” (kingdom) SHALL be like “the horns of Unicorns”.
3:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let [“The Blessing”] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of UnicornsD: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.
Psalm 92:10 But my horn shalt Thou exalt like [the horn of] an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
DThat is why the “House of Israel” is pictured as a Unicorn on the British Coat of Arms.
7) Israel SHALL be as a lionE (Gen. 49:9, Num. 23:24, Num. 24:9, Mic. 5:8), which is representative of the line of David, from the tribe and “House of Judah”.
EAlso pictured on the British Coat of Arms, with a removable crown on the lion’s head.
8) Israel SHALL become a great and mighty nation, through which all the nations of the world shall be blessed (Gen. 18:8, Gen. 48:19).
9) Israel SHALL become “the empire upon which the ‘sun’ never sets” (Psalm 89:36).
10) Israel SHALL be multiplied as “the stars of heaven” (U.S.A. – Gen. 22:17, Gen. 26:4, Exod. 32:13, Deut. 1:10, Deut. 10:22, Deut. 28:62).
11) Israel SHALL be called by a NEW NAME (Isa. 62:2, Isa. 65:1, Isa. 65:15, Hos. 2:17).
Isaiah 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a NEW NAME, which the mouth of the “I AM” shall name (Gen. 21:12).
This too automatically eliminates the counterfeit Jewish state in the land of Israel.
12) Israel SHALL be called after Isaac’s sons (Gen. 21:12, Amos 7:16, Rom. 9:7).
Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called [(I)saac’s sons – Saxons].
13) God SHALL make Israel’s NAME “Great”: GREAT BRITAIN.
Genesis 12:2 And I will make from thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy (seed’s) NAME “Great”F; and thou shalt be a blessing:
FThere is no other nation on Earth whose name is “Great” other than Great Britain.
Note: The word “British” is NOT an English word. It is Hebrew and means “the people of the Covenant”, i.e. the people Israel.
14) Jacob/Israel SHALL be exceedingly fruitful; in particular the sons of Joseph (Gen. 22:17, Gen. 26:4, Gen. 28:14, Gen. 35:10-11, Gen. 48:16-19, Gen. 49:22, Exod. 32:13, Num. 23:10, Deut. 1:10, Deut. 10:22, Deut. 28:22, Isa. 10:22, Isa. 13:10, Jer. 33:22, Hos. 1:10, Zech. 10:8).
15) Jacob/Israel SHALL spread abroad to the West, East, North and South – in that exact order (Gen. 28:14, Isa. 43:5-6)
Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as “the dust of the earth”, and thou shalt spread abroad to the West (U.S.A.), and to the East (Australasia), and to the North (Canada and Scandinavia), and to the South (Africa): and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
16) Israel SHALL be sown in the earth (Hos. 2:23, Jer. 31:27, Zech. 10:9).
17) Israel SHALL be set apart by their ways, and be first among all nations (Deut. 14:2, Deut. 26:18-19, Deut. 33:17, 2 Sam. 7:23).
18) Israel SHALL be set over all the nations (Deut. 14:2, Ps. 147:19-20, Mic. 4:1-5, Mic. 7:16, Isa. 2:1-5, Isa. 43:1-4, Isa. 60:12, Jer. 1:10).
19) Israel SHALL reign over the nations, but be ruled over by none, during the years of their WITNESSING (Deut 15:6, Ezek. 29:14-16).
20) Israel SHALL lend to other nations, borrowing from noneG (Deut. 15:6, Deut. 28:12).
GFrom Rule Britannia: “Britons never, never, never shall be slaves”.
Unfortunately, Israel hasn’t kept The Covenant, and the people have become debt slaves again, this time to rich people from within their own country, likewise as prophesied (Deut. 28:43-46).
21) Israel SHALL continue as a nation FOREVER (2 Sam. 7:16, 24, 29, 1 Chron. 17:22-27, 2 Chron. 13:5, Isa. 9:7, Jer. 31:35-37, Luke 1:32-33).
22) Israel SHALL dwell alone (Num. 23:9, Deut. 33:28).
23) Israel SHALL have a new home (2 Sam. 7:10, 1 Chron. 17:9).
2 Samuel 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will PLANT them (Jer. 1:10)H, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
1 Chronicles 17:9 Also I will ordain a place for My people Israel, and will PLANT them (Ezek. 17:22-24), and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning,
HThe job of uprooting the Davidic Throne of Israel from Palestine, and planting it in its NEW HOME in the British Isles, was assigned to Jeremiah.
Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to PLANT.
24) Israel’s new home SHALL be a land of great agricultural wealth (Deut. 8:7-13, Deut. 33:13-15, Deut. 33:28).
25) Israel’s new home SHALL be a land of great mineral wealth (Deut. 33:15-19).
26) Israel’s new home SHALL be filled with the treasures of the Gentiles (Isa. 60:5, 16; 61:6).
27) Israel’s new home SHALL NOT be invaded by gentiles (2 Sam. 7:10, Isa. 41:11-14).
28) Israel’s new home SHALL be protected by God during the time of their WITNESSING (Num. 24:8, Isa. 54:15-17).
Numbers 24:8 God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce [them] through with his arrows (from Joseph/Ephraim – Gen. 49:24 – the Welsh and English bowmen were the most feared archers in Europe).
29) Israel’s new home SHALL be Northwest of Palestine (Isa. 49:12, Jer. 3:18).
30) Israel’s new home SHALL be in the “isles afar off” (Isa. 42:4, Isa. 42:10, Isa. 66:19, Jer. 31:10).
31) Israel SHALL live in islands and the coasts of the earth (Ps. 97:1, Isa. 24:15, Isa. 41:1-2, Isa. 49:1-5, Isa. 51:5, Jer. 31:7-10).
32) Israel SHALL become a great naval power and rule the seas (Num. 24:24, Deut. 33:19, 1 kings 9:26-27, Ps. 89:25, Isa. 24:14-16, Isa. 43:16, Isa. 60:5).
RULE Britannia! Britannia rule the waves…
33) Israel SHALL possess the sea gates of its enemies (Gen. 22:17).
Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as “the stars of the heaven” (U.S.A.), and as “the sand which [is] upon the sea shore” (U.K. and the Commonwealth); and thy descendants shall possess the [sea] gates of their enemiesI:
INote: The sons of Joseph (Manasseh and Ephraim – the U.S. and the U.K.) have controlled every major sea gate on Earth, including, but not limited to: the Bering Strait, the Bosphorus Strait, the Cape of Good Hope, Cyprus, the Dardanelles, the Strait of Dover, the Falklands, the Florida Strait, the Strait of Gibraltar, Heligoland, Hong Kong, the Hudson Strait, the Strait of Malacca, Malta, the Panama Canal, the Philippines, and the Suez Canal.
34) Israel SHALL become wealthy by tradingJ (Deut. 8:9, 1 kings 9:26-28, Isa. 60:9).
35) Israel SHALL see the Gentiles diminished before them (Isa. 60:11-12, Jer. 46:28).
36) Israel SHALL colonize MANY nations (Gen. 17:4-6, 16, Gen. 35:10-11, Gen. 48:19, Gen. 49:22).
37) Israel SHALL colonize the Gentiles in the desolate places of the Earth (Deut. 32:10, Isa. 49:8, Isa. 54:3).
38) Israel SHALL lose a colony (the U.S.A.) before increasing to make room for others (Isa. 49:20).
39) Israel SHALL be given all of the land it needs throughout the world (Deut. 11:24, Deut. 32:8-9).
Deuteronomy 11:24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea (the Atlantic, initially and later the whole world) shall your coast be.
40) Israel SHALL have a new language – EnglishK (Isa. 28:11).
a) the most universal language in the world is the English language;
b) the English alphabet is derived from the Phoenician alphabet; and
c) the Phoenician alphabet is itself derived from the proto-Sinaitic Hebrew alphabet
41) Israel SHALL adopt a new religion (Christianity – Matt. 10:5-6, Matt. 15:24, Luke 1:77, Luke 2:32, John 11:49-52, Gal. 3:24, Heb. 8:6-12).
42) Israel’s teachers/pastors/shepherds SHALL be “the blind leading the blind” (Isa. 42, Isa. 43:8, Jer. 23:1-6, Ezek. 34:1-10, 23, Matt. 15:14, Matt. 23:8-10, 1 Tim. 2:5, Heb. 8:6)
43) Israel SHALL adopt heathen practices and become enslaved by them (Deut. 28:68, Deut. 32:5, 1 Sam. 8:4-22, Ps. 89:30-32, Isa. 3:9-15, Isa. 42:18-25, Matt. 6:5-8, 1 Cor. 11:17-22).
44) Israel SHALL be described as “drunken” (Isa. 28:1-9, Thom. 2:14-16).
45) Israel SHALL forget her identity (Deut. 4:9, Hos 2:6-17, Hos. 4:6, Isa 42:16, Mal. 4:4, Romans 11:24-25).
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree (Zech. 4:11-14)?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten “lost” tribes – the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in (Dan. 12:7)L.
LOn 9 December 1917, British troops led by Gen. Allenby liberated Jerusalem after 1260 years of Gentile Turkish Edomite rule, exactly as prophesied that the British-Israel would do
46) Israel SHALL remain ignorant of her identity and special relationship with God until the time of the “Great Revealing” (Isa. 44:21, Jer. 30:4-9, Ezek. 39:7, Ezek. 39:22-28, Mal. 4:4-5, Matt. 24:27-34).
47) Israel SHALL NOT be known as “the Jews” (Matt. 21:43, Matt. 27:25, Rev. 2:9, Rev. 3:9)M.
MNote well (by omission): NOWHERE in Scripture is the ten-tribed “House of Israel” nor the twelve-tribed United Kingdom of Israel EVER referred to as “Jews”.
48) Israel SHALL be given a New Covenant (Isa. 49:8, Jer. 31:33-34, Dan. 9:27, Matt. 26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, 1 Cor. 11:25-26, Heb 8:8-13, Heb. 10:16-17).
49) Israel SHALL be a people glorifying in ChristN (Ps. 110, Isa. 9:6-10, Isa. 41:14-16, Luke 2:29-32, John 11:52, Acts 5:29-32, Rom. 11:26-27, 1 Pet. 2:5-9).
50) Israel SHALL be the custodian of the oracles of GodO (Deut. 4:1-14, Ps. 147:19-20, Isa. 59:21, Rom. 3:2, Heb. 5:12, 1 Pet. 4:11).
147:19 He showeth His Word unto Jacob, His Statutes and His Judgments unto Israel.
147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and [as for His] Judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the “I AM”.
OFrom the British coronation oath, when presenting the Holy Bible to the monarch:
to keep your Majesty ever mindful of The Law and the Gospel of God (Deut. 17:14-20)
as the Rule for the whole life and government of Christian Princes,
we present you with this Book,
the most valuable thing that this world affords.
Here is Wisdom;
This is The Royal Law (James 2:8);
These are the lively Oracles of God.
51) Israel, specifically the two Sons of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh – Gen. 48:16), SHALL carry the Bible to the rest of the world, as God’s Two “Candlesticks” and TWO WITNESSES (Gen 28:14, Mic. 5:7, Isa. 42:10, Isa. 43:10-12, Isa. 43:21, Isa. 44:8, Zech. 4:11-14, Rev. 11:3-7).
52) Israel SHALL be given God’s Holy Spirit as well as His Word (Isa. 44:3, Isa. 59:21, Ezek. 39:29, Haggai 2:5, John 14:16-17).
53) Israel SHALL be described as a kingdom of purists; a holy nation to the Lord (Exod. 19:6, Deut. 7:6, Isa. 61:6, Isa. 62:12, Dan. 12:7, Heb. 6:10).
54) Israel SHALL be the binding tie of God’s Inheritance (those who DO God’s Will – Deut. 32:8-9, Ps. 74:2, Isa. 47:6, Jer. 10:16)
55) Israel SHALL serve as God’s heritage FOREVER (Deut. 4:20, 2 Sam. 7:23-24, 1 kings 8:51-53, Hos. 2:19-23, Joel 2:27, Mic. 7:14-18, Isa. 43:21, Isa. 54:5-10).
56) Through Israel SHALL God be glorified (Isa. 46:13, Isa. 48:9-11, Isa. 49:3, Isa. 60:1-2).
57) Israel SHALL be the refuge of the downtrodden; the liberator of the oppressedP (Lev. 19:18, Lev. 25:10, Deut. 10:18-19, Deut. 14:29, Deut. 24:14-15, Isa. 1:17, Isa. 58:6-7, Mark 12:31, James 2:8).
P“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free (Lev. 25:10),
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp (Ps. 119:105, Zech 4:2) beside the golden door (John 10:9).”
– from Emma Lazarus’ sonnet, New Colossus, in the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty
(parenthetical Biblical references added)
58) Israel SHALL be kind to the poor (Exod. 22:25, Exod. 23:6-11, Lev. 19:18, Deut. 15:1-11, Deut. 24:12-15, Isa. 5:8, Matt. 5:3, Mark 6:34-44).
59) Israel SHALL have her currency denominated according to the shekel of The SanctuaryQ (Lev. 27:25, Num. 3:47, Num. 18:16, Ezek. 45:12.
QTwenty gerahs to the shekel became twenty shillings to the pound. The shilling had twelve pennies – one for each tribe. Like the British jury has twelve people.
60) Israel SHALL be exalted among the Gentiles (Ps. 148:14, Isa. 60:3-5, Isa. 61:9).
61) Israel SHALL be a peculiar peopleR (Keltoi in Greek – Exod. 19:5, Deut. 7:6, Deut. 14:2, Deut. 26:18, Ps. 135:4, Titus 2:14, 1 Pet.2:9).
RThe word Celt is the Anglicised form of the Greek word Keltoi, which means “the people who are different.” In Scripture, all nations, except the Twelve Tribes of Israel, are referred to as Gentiles (Foreigners), so the only people who are different are the people Israel
62) Israel SHALL be defended by God against her enemies, during the years of their WITNESSING (Exod. 14:14, 25, Deut. 1:30, Deut. 3:22, Deut. 20:4, Isa. 30:32, Isa. 41:12-14, Isa. 49:25-26, Isa. 52:12).
63) Israel SHALL deliver Jerusalem from the Edomites during the last daysS (Dan. 12:7, Ezek. 25:14, Ezek. 36:1-14, Luke 21:24).
SOn 9 December 1917, British troops led by Gen. Allenby liberated Jerusalem after 1260 years of Gentile Turkish Edomite rule, exactly as prophesied, to the day, 2520 years in advance.
64) Israel SHALL be given the power to break to pieces the nations (Num. 23:24, Num. 24:8-9, Mic. 5:8, Isa. 41:15-16, Jer. 51:19-24, Dan. 2:44, Rev. 11:3-6).
65) Israel SHALL be given the power to devour their enemies and smite the Earth with all plagues as often as they will during the “days” (years) of their WITNESSING (Num. 23:24, Num. 24:8-9, Rev. 11:3-7).
66) Israel’s soldiers SHALL wear scarlet uniforms in the latter days (Nahum 2:3)
67) Israel SHALL bear the “seal” of God’s Protection: the Union JackT (Exod. 13:9, 16, Deut. 6:8, Deut. 11:18, Ezek. 9:4, 2 Cor. 1:22, Eph. 1:13, Eph. 4:30, 2 Tim. 2:19, Rev. 7:3, Rev. 27:1, Rev. 28:14).
TThe command, given to the angel to put on the foreheads of those to be saved was to “set a mark”, but the literal translation is “mark a mark”. In the Hebrew usage of that day, this mark would be a “tau”, the last letter of the alphabet and so, what in English is “Mark a mark” in Hebrew would be “Tau a tau”.
In the original Hebrew alphabet this letter “tau” appears as an upright cross + and, consequently, as the only possible way to “tau a tau”, or “cross a cross”, is to put one cross diagonally over the other, exactly as appears on the Union Jack [the Union of Jack(ob)/Israel – Gen. 49:10]. In ancient cuneiform, the crossed-cross was the symbol of heaven.
68) Israel SHALL be merciful and just to its enemies and strangers (Deut. 1:16, Deut. 10:18-19, Deut. 14:29, Deut. 23:7, Deut. 24:17, 1 kings 20:31, Matt. 5:7, Luke 6:27-28).
UFrom the British coronation oath, the following anthem is used to greet the Monarch:
Psalm 122:1–3, 6, 7.
I was glad when they said unto me:
We will go into the house of the Lord.
Our feet shall stand in thy gates:
Jerusalem is built as a city:
that is at unity in itself.
O pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace be within thy walls:
and plenteousness within thy palaces.
70) Israel SHALL be God’s Covenant people (Isa. 42:6, Isa. 49:8-9, Isa. 61:8).
42:6 I the “I AM” have called thee in Righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a Covenant of the peopleV, for a Light to the Gentiles (Rev. 11:4);
42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from this prison [planet], [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
VNote: The word “British” is NOT an English word. It is Hebrew and means “Covenant people” or “the people of the Covenant”, i.e. the people Israel.
71) Israel SHALL be the nation appointed to bring glory to God (Isa. 41:8-16, Isa. 43:10, 21, Isa. 44:23, Isa. 49:3, Isa. 60:21).
72) Israel SHALL be established in God’s Righteousness (Isa. 45:24-25, Isa. 54:14, Matt.5:6, Matt. 13:43, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Rev. 7:4-9).
73) Those that bless Israel SHALL be blessed, and those who curse her SHALL be cursedW (Gen. 12:3; Num 24:9).
WThis clearly does NOT refer to the counterfeit Jews, currently occupying the land of Israel in the Middle East, who have stolen both the land AND the name Israel through their fraudulent Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration (Ezek. 11:15). Don’t be fooled by oxymoronic Christian Zionism (Rev. 2:9, Rev. 3:9).
74) Israel SHALL gradually be weakened, until her enemies overcome her (Dan. 12:7, Rev. 11:7, Rev. 13:7)
75) Israel SHALL be brought into captivity AGAIN, for not keeping The CovenantX (Deut. 28:68, Amos 9:14, Jer. 30:3, Ezek. 29:14-16, Ezek. 39:23-28).
XPlease note well that the UNCONDITIONAL promise made to Abraham, and the protection that Israel has enjoyed during the years of their witnessing, will SOON be taken away as a punishment for not keeping The Law, as the sons of Joseph – Ephraim (the U.K.) and Manasseh (the U.S.) will be defeated in WW3 (Rev. 11:7).
29:14 And I will bring again the captivity of Egypt (Deut. 28:68, Amos 9:14, Jer. 30:3), and will cause them to return [into] the land of Pathros, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base kingdom.
29:15 It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.
29:16 And it shall be no more the confidence of the “House of Israel”, which bringeth [their] inequity to remembrance, when they shall look after them: but they shall know that I [am] the Lord “I AM”.
Ezekiel 39:23 And the heathen shall know that the “House of Israel” went into captivity (slavery) for their inequity: because they trespassed against Me, therefore hid I My face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
76) Israel SHALL be SPIRITUALLY awakened out of the “dust of the earth” (Gen. 13:16, Gen. 28:14, Num. 23:10, Dan. 12:2, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, Eph. 5:14).
77) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL receive the Spirit of Life from God after laying “dead” for three-and-a-half “days”, and be feared by those who see them (Gen. 48:16, Isa. 43:10-12, Ezek. 39:27-29, Rev. 11:11).
78) Israel SHALL be an unknown nation (Great Britain), and unknown nations (America, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Northern France, Celtic Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Baltic states and Gibraltar), a REMNANT of which will be called out of their captivity by Shiloh/Christ during His Second Coming (Gen. 35:11, Gen. 49:10, Isa. 55:5).
79) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL be gathered by Shiloh/Christ, from among the nations (Gen. 49:10, Amos 9:9, Isa. 43:9, Jer. 31:10, Matt. 24:31).
80) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL be gathered from – among other places – Australia (Isa. 49:12)
81) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL be gathered to the Rock of Gibraltar, whre they will dwell with Christ as their King (Isa. 33:15-17).
82) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL learn to sing the “New Song” on the Rock of Gibraltar, by Christ their Teacher and King (Ps. 33:3,Ps. 40:3, Ps. 96:1, Ps. 98:1, Ps. 144:9, Ps. 149:1, Isa. 42:10, Rev. 5:9, Rev. 14:3, Rev. 15:3, Rev. 24:4).
83) A REMNANT of Israel, under Christ’s Rule, SHALL expand the Rock of Gibraltar beyond the frontier, into the El Campo area (Deut. 33:20-21).
84) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL learn to speak the truth from Christ their Teacher and King, which most on this planet cannot understand (Isa. 30:10, Isa. 33:19).
85) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL keep the Sabbath forever (Exod. 31:13-17, Isa. 58:13-14).
86) A REMNANT of Israel, which keeps the Commandments of God, SHALL fight with Christ against the kingdoms of this world, and SHALL prevail (Dan. 2:44-45, Rev. 12:17, Rev. 17:14).
87) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL punish and utterly destroy Edom in the last days (Ezek. 25:14, Obad. 1:17-18, Mal. 1:2-5, Mal.4:3, Rev. 3:9, Rev. 14:18-20).
88) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL be saved by God, through His Christ (Deut. 33:27-29, Hos. 2:23, Hos. 13:14, Hos. 14:4-6, Isa. 43:1-8, Isa. 49:25-26, Isa. 54:1-15, Jer. 46:27-28, Ezek. 34:23-24, Ezek. 37:15-27, Rev. 7:4-9.
89) A REMNANT of Israel SHALL be allowed to board New Jerusalem (Rev. 21).
90) The Monarchy of Israel SHALL pass from Judah to Joseph (Ephraim) during the Second Coming of Christ/Shiloh (Gen. 49:10, 22-26; see also Deut. 33:16-17).
91) The Pillar-Stone of Israel (Jacob’s Pillar), upon which the kings and queens of Israel are coronated, SHALL be removed during the latter days (Hos. 3:4-5), to prevent anyone other than Christ/Shiloh from being coronated on it during His Second Coming.
3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without The Pillar-StoneY, and without an ephod, and [without] teraphim:
3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the “I AM” their God, and their Well-Beloved King (Christ); and shall fear the “I AM” and His goodness in the latter days.
YIn the wee morning hours of Christmas morning (clue) in 1950, the Lia Fail (the 458 lb. porphyry Stone of Destiny) was removed from Westminster Abbey by four Scottish Nationalists:- Kay Matheson, Ian Hamilton, Gavin Vernon and Alan Stuart, and taken back to Scotland, with the assistance of two new members of the team: Johnny Josselyn and Bill Craig.
Several months later, on 11 April 1951, a 336 lb. sandstone block that had been quarried from Quarrymill at Scone in Perthshire, was left in Arbroath Abbey. That fake stone was then taken to England, where Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg knowingly used it in her fraudulent coronation ceremony on 2 June 1953, to deceive the children of Israel (the British people).
Since Elizabeth 2 has never been crowned upon the real Lia Fail/Coronation Stone, she has not been officially crowned queen of Britain, and thus is NOT the lawful monarch in the eyes of God. She has therefore been pretending to be the monarch now for 66+ years.
The FAKE, 336 lb., Scottish Perthshire sandstone block is currently on display in Edinburgh Castle, where it has been since it was returned there from England in 1996.
The REAL 458 lb. Stone of Destiny, aka Jacob’s Pillar-Stone is still hidden somewhere in Scotland.
92) The FAKE monarch of Israel SHALL be dethroned and stripped of her crown and power during the latter days (Gen. 49:10, Ezek. 21:26-27).
21:26 Thus saith the Lord “I AM”; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I WILL GIVE IT [him – Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].
93) God SHALL give Christ the Davidic Throne of Israel during the latter days (Mic. 4:1-5, Isa. 2:1-5, Isa. 9:7, Jer. 23:5, Ezek. 21:26-27, Luke 1:32-33).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father SHALL GIVE unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the “House of Jacob/Israel” for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.
94) A REMNANT of the “House of Israel” and of the “House of Judah” will be reunited and become ONE KINGDOM, with Christ as their KING, in the land upon the mountains of Israel (Ezek. 37:15-28).
95) A REMNANTZ of Israel SHALL be joint-heirs with Christ during His 1000-year reign here on Earth AFTER Judgment Day (Isa. 60:21, Rom. 8:16-17, Heb. 11:9).
These 95 Scriptural “birth-marks” describing the true people Israel are being metaphorically nailed to every church door around the world, to wake-up the REMNANT of Israel that, according to God, deserves to be redeemed from the Earth.
Everyone else is, as Christ said 2000 years ago, “the blind being led by the blind”, which is to say they wouldn’t see this obvious and irrefutable truth, even if it was right before their eyes, which, of course, is exactly where this is for those reading it.
Further, in the second chapter of Daniel (excerpt below), we are given a prophetic description of the great kingdoms of the world that would arise after the Babylonian Empire: the Medo-Persian Empire under Cyrus, the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great, the Eastern and Western Roman Empires, AND one FINAL Empire that would destroy all of the others and continue FOREVER.
2:26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name [was] Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
2:27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise [men], the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, show unto the king;
2:28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
2:29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came [into thy mind] upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and He that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
2:30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for [any] wisdom that I have more than any one else, but for [their] sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.
2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness [was] excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof [was] terrible.
2:32 This image’s head [was] of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
2:34 Thou sawest till that a Stone was cut out without hands (Ps. 118:22), which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the “Stone” that smote the image became a great “mountain” (government), and FILLED THE WHOLE EARTH.
2:36 This [is] the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
2:37 Thou, O king, [art] a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
2:38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath He given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou [art] this head of gold (the Babylonian Empire).
2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee (Cyrus and the Medo-Persian Empire), and another third kingdom of brass (Alexander the Great’s Greek Empire), which shall bear rule over all the earth.
2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron (the Roman Empire): forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided (into the Eastern and Western Roman Empires); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
2:42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay (Rev. 13:1; 17:12), [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
2:44 And in the days of these kings (Rev. 17:12-14) shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and THE KINGDOM SHALL NOT BE LEFT TO OTHER PEOPLE, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the “Stone” was cut out of the “mountain” without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream [is] certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
2:46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.
Please note well that this final “Stone” KINGDOM was prophesied to be set up during the latter days by God, using His people Israel rather than another nation or people (like the previous empires). That way the Kingdom and its Crown and Throne can be GIVEN to Shiloh/Christ during His Second Coming.
There is only ONE Kingdom that has spanned the globe since the demise of the Roman Empire and that is “the empire on which the ‘sun’ never sets”: THE BRITISH EMPIRE.
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as “the sun” before me.
The British Empire is also the ONLY Empire which coronates its monarchs on a rough stone (2 kings 11:13-19) that originated from the Bethel area in Israel, where Jacob laid his head on it and had his famous and likewise prophetic dream, about the angels ascending and descending back and forth from Heaven to Earth during Christ’s 1000 year reign on Earth.
So the “Stone” has a two-fold meaning: it is referring to both the Stone of Destiny (aka the Lia Fail, Bethel Stone, Coronation Stone, Jacob’s Pillar/Pillow Stone), and also to CHRIST, Who is THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE (Gen. 49:24).
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (the “10 lost tribes” – the “House of Israel”).
The British Throne is also the only monarchy on Earth that has the Scriptural Marks of Israel, which is why they can trace their lineage back to king David, through Scotland, Ireland and Jerusalem, in fulfillment of God’s Promise to king David. The Ten “Lost” Tribes of Israel (the “House of Israel”) did temporarily forget their identity exactly as prophesied; but the line of David, of the “House of Judah” from which the British monarchy is descended, most certainly did NOT.
Jeremiah and Teia Tephi (Ezek. 17:22-24) in Ireland
The Ark of The Covenant in Ireland
It should also be self-evident that NONE of these 95 Scriptural “birth-marks” of the true people Israel fit the counterfeit Jews currently occupying the land of Israel in the Middle East. The fact that they call themselves “Jews” (Rev. 2:9, Rev. 3:9) as well as “Israelis” proves they know the overwhelming majority of them are NOT Israelites, nor even Semites*.
*At least 95% of the people who claim to be Jews today, are Ashkenazis, descended from Japheth’s grandson Ashkenaz, NOT from Sem/Shem or Jacob-Israel’s son Judah as clearly stated in Genesis. So they ARE Japhethites, NOT Semites.
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem (from which ALL Semites are descended), Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of JAPHETH; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; ASHKENAZ, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
And now everyone else should know who TRUE Israel and FAKE Israel are too, if only they open their spiritual eyes (Eph. 5:14) and ears (Mark 12:29-31).
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is ONE “I AM”; there is only ONE Teacher (Matt. 23:10), ONE Mediator between God and men (1 Tim. 2:5), ONE High Priest (Heb. 6:20), and ONE Good Shepherd (John 10:11) leading His “Lost Sheep” on the ONE and ONLY Way home.
These facts are CERTAIN, and the statement thereof is SURE.