In 2003, I wrote to the new Health Minister in Ireland when she bragged about an American pharmaceutical company setting up a manufacturing center in Ireland. I included Scripture, JAHTruth links and “16 Quotes on Drugs” – all from physicians, as featured on Rense at the time, as listed below in this updated version. While this warning is 20 years old, it is very applicable today, especially given the amount of time T.H.E.Y. have had to inflict their evil protocols. Everyone was warned.
The King of kings’ Bible
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.
HEALING IN HIS WINGS – The Way to Good Health
Extract from my article about the Protocols:-
In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin (Elders of Zion) to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law; it illustrates well how the same ancient agenda was still being adhered to by the elect at this time:
‘Beloved brethren in Moses (another lie), we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.’
The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:
1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/chemists), that they may take away Christian’s lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
(Signed) Prince of the Jews of Constantinople’ Julio-Inigrez de Medrano – ‘La Silva Curiosa’ 1608 my emphasis)
Please read the Protocol Section on JAHTruth – The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
16 Quotes On Drugs
1. “The cause of most disease is in the poisonous drugs physicians superstitiously give in order to effect a cure.” – Charles E. Page, M.D.
2. “Medicines are of subordinate importance because of their very nature they can only work symptomatically.” – Hans Kusche, M.D.
3. “If all the medicine in the world were thrown into the sea, it would be bad for the fish and good for humanity” – O.W. Holmes, (Prof. of Med. Harvard University)
4. “Drug medications consists in employing, as remedies for disease, those things which produce disease in well persons. Its materia medica is simply a lot of drugs or chemicals or dye-stuffs in a word POISONS. All are incompatible with vital matter; all produce disease when brought in contact in any manner with the living; ALL are POISONS.” – R.T. TraIl, M.D., in a two and one half hour lecture to members of congress and the medical profession, delivered at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C.
5. “Every drug increases and complicates the patient’s condition.” – Robert Henderson, M.D.
6. “Drugs never cure disease. They merely hush the voice of nature’s protest, and pull down the danger signals she erects along the pathway of transgression. Any poison taken into the system has to be reckoned with later-on, even though it palliates present symptoms. Pain may disappear, but the patient is left in a WORSE condition, though unconscious of it at the time.” – Daniel. H. Kress, M.D.
7. “The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning.” – Henry Lindlahr, M.D.
8. “Every educated physician knows that most diseases are not appreciably helped by medicine.” – Richard C. Cabot, M.D. (Mass. Gen. Hospital)
9. “Medicine is only palliative, for back of disease lies the cause, and this cause no drug can reach.” – Wier Mitchel, M.D.
10. “The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine.” – William Osler, M.D.
11. “Medical practice has neither philosophy nor common sense to recommend it. In sickness the body is already loaded with impurities. By taking drug – medicines more impurities are added, thereby the case is further embarrassed and harder to cure.” – Elmer Lee, M.D., Past Vice President, Academy of Medicine.
12. “Our figures show approximately four and one half million hospital admissions annually due to the adverse reactions to drugs. Further, the average hospital patient has as much as thirty percent chance, depending how long he is in, of doubling his stay due to adverse drug reactions.” – Milton Silverman, M.D. (Professor of Pharmacology, University of California)
13. “Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick.” – L.F. Kebler, M.D.
14. “What hope is there for medical science to ever become a true science when the entire structure of medical knowledge is built around the idea that there is an entity called disease which can be expelled when the right drug is found?” – John H. Tilden, M.D.
15. “The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned.” – Charles Armbruster, M. D.
16. “We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs.” – Robert Mendelsohn, M.D