REGINA V HEWITT & RESTORICK
STATEMENT OF TRACY HEWITT
Part I – Introduction
1) Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
2) My name is Tracy Hewitt.
3) My date of birth is xx/xx/1970, and I was born in Gibraltar.
4) I had a Catholic upbringing and attended St. Joseph’s school in Gibraltar, and I was always at my happiest going on retreats organised by the Catholic Church.
5) At the age of seventeen, I made known my aspirations to become a nun, but never got support for this from my own family. These days my calling is more connected to trying to serve Our Heavenly Father, and do His will.
6) Over a period of time, my aspirations to become a nun remained undiminished. However, it never happened, possibly in part, because firstly it was made clear to me by a prayer meeting leader in the community centre named John Earle, that if anyone was to become a nun, the first one would not be me, but his own daughter. I felt shunned. Much later on, on one occasion, for reasons unknown to me, I was stopped from going to visit nuns in Morocco, by the pretend priest named Paul Bear. Again, I felt thwarted.
7) I must explain here and now that Christ states clearly in Scripture that there are NO real Christian priests, because Christ forbade everyone, except Himself, including His Disciples from being a priest. So these people are all impostors pretending to be something that Christ said no-one could be, and are leading people astray into the pit. They are the wilfully blind, leading the blind into the fiery-pit.
8) For many years, I have had interactions with most of the Catholic pretend priests in Gibraltar, including the pretend bishop, Carmel Zammit, Victor Ghio, Stuart Chipolina, Paul Bear, Charles Azzopardi, John Pardo, Derek Alvarez and former pretend bishop the late Charles Caruana. In 2020, I felt compelled to visit Rome, and in particular The Vatican, and despite discouragement from the clergy, I actually succeeded in getting to say a few words with apostate Pope Francis.
Matthew 23:1 Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Matthew 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).
9) Over the years, I consider myself to have been a keen observer of matters of church and state in Gibraltar, and I have made myself known to not just many inter-faith church leaders in Gibraltar, but also many politicians, and also prominent people in other business areas within the community.
10) Many emails/letters have been written to Carmel Zammit, and others connected to the church to show that I care. An example of an email to Carmel Zammit is given overleaf.
From: Tracy Hewitt
To: (Carmel Zammit)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020
Subject: Statues in Church
I am reading the bible and God is teaching at the same time as no one cares to teach me. I ask the lord.
I came across Scripture in Psalm 115 and it says the following:
Before I do I must say something as I have just remembered some one told me about Monsignor Caruana had said that there should not be any statues in church as this is made by mankind.
If you read the scripture it will inform what should we do and pray to.
I ask myself who are the ignorant?
Those who go to church and pray to a statue, a figure made by humans and what material is it made of ? Clay.
Statues have mouth but they cannot speak.
Statues have hands but they cannot touch.
Statues have ears but they cannot hear.
Statues have nose but they cannot smell
*Statues have feet but they cannot walk…*
Think about it please Bishop because am concerned about what are you preaching to catholics.
We must read the bible and pray to our lord.
116:1 I love the “I AM”, because He hath heard my voice [and] my supplications.
116:2 Because He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon [Him] as long as I live.
116:3 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell got hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
116:4 Then called I upon the name of the “I AM”; O “I AM”, I beseech Thee, deliver my soul.
116:5 Gracious [is] the “I AM”, and Righteous; yea, our God [is] merciful.
116:6 The “I AM” preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and He helped me.
116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the “I AM” hath dealt bountifully with thee.
116:8 For Thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, [and] my feet from falling.
116:9 I will walk before the “I AM” in the land of the living.
116:10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
116:11 I said in my haste, All men [are] liars.
116:12 What shall I render unto the “I AM” [for] all His benefits toward me?
116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the “I AM”.
116:14 I will pay my vows unto the “I AM” now in the presence of all His people.
116:15 Precious in the sight of the “I AM” [is] the death of His holy people.
116:16 O “I AM”, truly I [am] Thy servant; I [am] Thy servant, [and] the son of Thine handmaid: Thou hast loosed my bonds.
116:17 I will offer to Thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the “I AM”.
116:18 I will pay my vows unto the “I AM” now in the presence of all His people,
116:19 In the courts of the “I AM”‘s House, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the “I AM”.
11) An example of how God guides my paths, concerns a recent encounter I had on a wooden bench with Louis Pitto Jnr, the Deputy Clerk of The Magistrates Court. Aware of Louis Pitto’s acting prowess playing Sgt Zimmerman in Martin Nuza’s award winning short-film entitled The Woods Encounters, God guided me to broach the subject of Louis playing The Old Testament Prophet Jeremiah, when he journeyed through Gibraltar with Teia Tephi.
12) God wants Gibraltarians to Sing a New Song and announce to the World, the Truth about Jeremiah, and what happened on The Rock over 2,600 years ago. From the foot of Nun’s Well, to inside St. Michael’s Cave, may be God also wants Louis Pitto to transform himself from a bloodied NAZI soldier in the woods, into The “Weeping Prophet” on The Rock.
13) For some considerable time now, I feel I have had some kind of unusual calling to remind people about God, and The Holy Bible, and I have probably earned quite a reputation across Gibraltar of being somewhat outspoken. I am known to be a bit blunt with my words, but I care about the truth, and out of concern, I like to help people.
14) While by no means perfect myself, I want to outreach and help people turn to their Creator, and turn away from sin, in repentance. While not being an expert writer, my letters, my Spanish newsletters, and my emails to those in positions of authority, are plentiful and poignant.
15) I have a particular interest in trying to help and alleviate the plight of the homeless people in Gibraltar, and that special interest has brought me in contact, a few years ago, with Dean Restorick, who is the co-accused in this case featured within this statement.
16) By way of some introductory context, I feel it appropriate, at this point, to say a few words about Dean Restorick.
17) By all accounts, Dean was badly affected by the loss of his mum in his childhood. In his teens, Dean turned to drink, and over time became dependent on it to the point of chronic addiction.
18) In recent times, Dean’s alcohol addiction has worsened. Simultaneously, he became pre-occupied with the subject of Jesus, and deeply depressed by the state of the world, and often when drunk, he exhibited a kind of “Messiah complex”, which often became blasphemous and offensive to members of the public, particularly Christians. Dean was deliberately provocative in this context, and has a booming voice, which carries some distance.
19) Increasingly, Dean became so incoherent and dysfunctional that he would often land himself in trouble amongst other drunkards, with the police. The community became very aware of him owing to his daily anti-social behaviour habits.
20) Yet, when sober, Dean could be kind and thoughtful, but in stark contrast, when drunk, he became like a disgusting, helpless, demented fool. It was sad and distressing for me to witness. When drunk he would incessantly quote Holy Scripture, and become repetitive and incoherent in his conversation about God. There seemed to be no middle ground for him.
21) Rightly, or wrongly, I took it upon myself to try to help Dean break out from this miserable existence, and on numerous occasions even implored several different Catholic pretend priests for intervention and help. Some pretend priests were more tolerant and sympathetic to Dean’s plight than others. But over time, matters simply got worse, and the situation became more and more frustrating for me watching Dean’s sad condition.
22) In fairness to the state, Dean has in the past been offered a place at Bruce’s Farm but that proved unsuccessful. It was almost as if Dean was beyond help.
23) I devoted a lot of time and energy trying to help Dean to strive to overcome his alcohol addiction, and after praying for help, Dean left Gibraltar and is closer to his family where he can be better supported.
24) All my well-meaning efforts to help Dean, seemingly backfired massively during the incident in the graven idol-filled Catholic Cathedral on 26th January 2020, when we were both arrested and charged with riotous behaviour in a place of idolatrous false worship.
25) To the best of my knowledge, Dean is back in the United Kingdom these days, and I don’t know if he intends to return to Gibraltar, but unlike me, he appears to be off the hook over his actions in the Cathedral on 26th January 2020.
Part 2 – The Main Report
1) This part of my statement of truth relates to the following:
• The case of REGINA V HEWITT & RESTORICK which is concerned with an incident which took place inside The Cathedral of St. Mary The Crowned (except she’s not and never has been crowned, nor been the queen of heaven; has never been a co-redemptrix; and did not EVER ascend to heaven. She was buried in Glastonbury, England where she was born), on Main Street in the early evening of Sunday 26th January 2020.
• My subsequent arrest and charge, which took place that evening.
• The charge against me of “riotous behaviour in a place of idolatrous false worship”.
2) On the day in question, I was sitting outside with Dean, near to the Gibraltar Arms, when we both saw a Spanish speaking pretend priest walk by. I believe the pretend priest’s name was Canon Alexis.
3) Upon seeing the pretend priest outside, I asked the pretend priest to pray over Dean, and bless him, stating that Dean needs help. The pretend priest spared two minutes for Dean but his time was limited, as he had other appointments.
4) After the pretend priest had spoken to Dean, I felt inspired by God to go inside the Cathedral, and Dean followed me. This was something neither of us had planned to do beforehand.
5) We went inside together, and sat near the front, in the central pews facing the altar. Dean saw a friend of his and asked for private prayers.
6) I remember speaking to an African tourist lady named Linda, which was Dean’s mum’s name. I also remember seeing Claire Earle in the Cathedral too.
7) There was no sign of a service starting, and out of inspiration I prayed The Lord’s prayer with Dean, and after doing that Dean felt inspired to go up to the front and say a few Biblical words.
8) Dean asked a young lady called Corinthia about whether he should go to the front, and she told him not to do that.
9) However, Dean ignored that advice, and he asked me what to do. I mentioned doing God’s will, and mass had not started. Dean went to the lectern and announced that: “We must help one another more”. I saw nothing much wrong with that.
10) A man / church steward approached Dean at the altar, and so I said to the church official: ‘Let him speak.’
11) However, Dean, in obedience to the steward, stepped down and came and sat back down in the pews beside me.
12) Dean told me that he felt inspired to say more and speak the truth, so I suggested that if he felt God was telling him to get up and say what was on his heart, he should. So he did as much.
13) At some point, the pretend priest Mr. Victor Ghio came into the Cathedral and approached Dean, and urged us both to leave.
14) At that point, given it was Victor Ghio, I felt a compulsion to rebuke the pretend priest. I recall saying to the pretend priest the following words directly to him. “You are a sinner. You need to repent.”
15) I said that to this particular pretend priest for the following reasons:
- Over time at St. Bernard’s, I have seen Victor Ghio’s personal conduct fall way short of what I would normally expect from someone who claims to represent Christ.
- In my mind, at the time of me saying this, there was a vivid memory of Victor Ghio flirtatiously laughing with a lady named Sabina, during the communion sacrament part of the service. Sabina works in the Supreme Court.
- I was also of the opinion that Victor Ghio’s physiology was often strange. On a couple of occasions, he made me personally feel distinctly uncomfortable, as he would make me feel as if he was undressing me with his eyes.
- While I can’t comment on the veracity of the rumours, I was mindful that rumours were circulating that the pretend priest Victor Ghio, had been with other women and had sexual relations across the diocese. I was concerned about the rumours.
- Victor Ghio has since unfairly rebuked me, after I wrote a letter to Fabian Picardo. This happened after I had just witnessed the chief minister and his wife Justine, disrespectfully yapping their way all through the course of a funeral service held in the Cathedral. When witnessing this bad behaviour by the Chief Minister and his wife, I thought to myself, “Who is That Talking?”, and I kneeled down and saw to my disgust that the culprits were Fabian and Justine Picardo. Feeling compelled to bring this to the Chief Minister’s attention, I sent him a letter, and subsquently Victor Ghio saw fit to rebuke not Fabian and Justine as he should have done, but me. This was a vivid example of hypocrisy from the pretend priesthood. James 2.1 My brethren, have the faith of our Lord Christ Jesus, [the Lord] of glory, and respect not persons.
- I was also mindful of an historical incident, which I personally experienced with the pretend priest Stuart Chipolina, who is the long-time editor of Upon This Rock. Once, while returning from a retreat in his car, Stuart made a confession that he was in a relationship with a lady named Melissa Palma, who these days I believe is a single lesbian. In making his confession to me, Stuart suggested that I would disapprove of him for such conduct. Coupled with this, I was also aware of other rumours of a sensitive nature that had been circulating around the diocese. So, when I confronted the pretend priest with a newsletter which contained references to certain rumours circulating, and suggestions to move forward, the pretend priest bawled at me inside the church. The pretend priest threw my newsletter to the ground, and angrily retorted that I do not have any proof. This is quite correct, I was never saying I had any proof, but the point I feel obliged to make is that these bad experiences, from observing the actions of the pretend priesthood on The Rock, have eroded my confidence in the integrity and trustworthiness of the Catholic Church.
- To my dismay, I have also witnessed pretend priests such as the newly promoted John Pardo (front left in picture below) exhibit anti-Bible sentiments, warning people not to read the Bible.
- I have seen Charles Azzopardi upset people, and lose his temper in demonic-like ways, in my presence. I reported him to Carmel Zammit. Perhaps, the most disconcerting episode of all, arose on an occasion when the pretend priest Charles Azzopardi, reacted with a Mafia-type veiled threat after I wrote a letter of complaint about the Nazareth House facilities he oversees. The threat coming from his lips was as follows: “No te metas conmigo porque tengo amigos.”, which translates into English as “Don’t mess with me because I have got friends.”
- Over and above Gibraltar, the wider scandals in the Catholic Church in Rome and across the entire World are becoming deeply distressing to me and are of grave concern.
Part 3 – The Arrest and Charge
1) At some point soon after the police arrived in the Cathedral, Dean was arrested, so I shouted out to the congregation that they were doing much the same thing, when they arrested CHRIST. The same Christ Who prophesied that we would be cast out of churches and prosecuted for speaking the truth and for love of Him.
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man’s sake.
Luke 6:23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward [is] great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their churches;
Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
2) Then, I was arrested, handcuffed and dragged outside, whereupon I fell to the ground and asked for help. A local lady approached to help, but she was pushed away by the police.
3) Other people present inside the Cathedral at this time were Damon Bossino, and I recall Mr. Bottino and Mr. Galliano witnessing events outside when I was on the ground by the police van. This clerk in parliament seemed disgusted with me.
4) At one point, PC 162 Mondir Benhakim (whom I believe is a Muslim) mockingly said to me the following: “Now call out your God to help you.” So I did, and may be God has answered me by allowing me the opportunity to compile this statement for my court appearance hearing, with Christ’s personal supervision and help with preparing this statement of truth.
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33-3.
5) I was later to file a complaint to the Police Authority about PC Mondir Benhakim, with reference to him mocking me for my Christian beliefs.
6) In custody, I was unable to sign any of the police documentation, as my wrists were injured from the handcuffs and the roughness of my arrest.
7) It is an undeniable fact that there was a disturbance in the Cathedral before the start of a scheduled Sunday early evening heathen mass on 26th January 2020, and both Dean Restorick and myself, caused the disturbance inside the Cathedral.
8) It is denied that my conduct was in any way, shape, or form, “riotous”. In my opinion, at no stage was Dean Restorick’s conduct riotous either.
9) I confess plainly that our combined conduct became disorderly in slightly different and contrasting ways, and it was our behaviour which inevitably led to an unwanted disturbance inside the Cathedral.
10) This caused a degree of distress for some of the church attendees, whom Christ stated unequivocally in Scripture should not have been in attendance, because they were defying His command not to pray in public in buildings or on the street, as He said only hypocrites do that, to be seen by men (Matthew 6:5-6).
11) Doubtless some alarm was caused in the Catholic pretend priesthood, as present, therein on the day.
Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Matthew 6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.
Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Matthew 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
12) I do not doubt that because there was an unwanted disturbance, and given the false anti-Christ traditions of the Church of Rome, the episcopal authorities present in St. Mary’s The Crowned felt they had little or no option, other than to call for the police, and the police were subsequently left with little or no option other than to arrest both Dean and myself, as it is admitted that we did not leave the Cathedral when asked to do so. The police did what they had to, albeit a bit roughly with me, in order to keep the peace, and to enable the scheduled heathen mass to eventually make its belated start.
13) With 1 Corinthians 6 in mind, could it be that a vindictive cowardly Victor Ghio, coerced the witnesses to press charges against us? The docket file suggests that, while an unwilling witness himself, spineless Victor Ghio nevertheless asked Charles Sacarello to do the dirty work for him.
“Father (sic) Ghio asked me if I would be willing to provide this statement.”
– Charles Sacarello.
“Subsequently at 17:21 hrs that same day I again operated my BWC Serial No 20966 and recorded some footage of clergyman Victor GHIO who is an unwilling witness describing both defendants conducted and conforming disruption caused by them.” – PC 162 Benhakim
6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the holy people?
6:2 Do ye not know that the holy people shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge [fallen] angels? How much more things that pertain to this life?
6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the community.
6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? No, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? Why do ye not rather [suffer yourselves to] be defrauded?
6:8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that [your] brethren.
6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),
6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit The Kingdom of God.
6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not advantageous: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by His Own power.
6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make [them] the members of an harlot? God forbid.
6:16 What? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? For two, saith He, shall be one flesh.
6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is outside the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is The Temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body [human], and in your spirit [Being], which are God’s.
14) As an act of contrition, given my actions in the Cathedral caused distress to the parishioners, old and young, who were there in defiance of Christ’s command not to do so, I wish to express regret for any distress my actions may have caused. It is my understanding that it is not the Roman Catholic pretend priesthood officially pressing charges here, but rather three parishioners from the church.
15) I do not feel inclined to make an apology to members of the Satanic pretend priesthood in the diocese. Instead Christ has told me to remind these false priests what righteous king Josiah did to the false priests, upon finding the Books of The Covenant – The Torah/Pentateuch – God’s Law and that He is more righteous than Josiah was, and it was God Who told Josiah to do it.
34:1 Josiah [was] eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem one and thirty years.
34:2 And he did [that which was] right in the sight of the “I AM”, and walked in the ways of David his father, and declined [neither] to the right hand, nor to the left.
34:3 For in the eighth year of his reign, while he was yet young, he began to seek after the God of David his father: and in the twelfth year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem from the high places, and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images.
34:4 And they broke down the altars of lords in his presence; and the images, that [were] on high above them, he cut down; and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images, he broke in pieces, and made dust [of them], and strowed [it] upon the graves of them that had sacrificed unto them.
34:5 And he burnt the bones of the priests upon their altars, and cleansed Judah and Jerusalem.
34:6 And [so did he] in the cities of Manasseh, and Ephraim, and Simeon, even unto Naphtali, with their mattocks round about.
34:7 And when he had broken down the altars and the groves, and had beaten the graven images into powder, and cut down all the idols throughout all the land of Israel, he returned to Jerusalem.
16) I would ask therefore each of the three witnesses who feel it appropriate to see me in the dock in open court; before a jury, with members of the public, press and media present, on 12th October 2021, as is my right; to prayerfully, with supplication and some humility, while avoiding vain repetitions, show GRACE and leniency towards me, and take special note of what is written herein, and, in future, act upon what Christ says, rather than listening to Satanic pretend priests.
17) My actions on 26th January 2020, offensive as they may have been to some, were unbeknown to me at the time meant to evoke some greater good. I don’t necessarily expect that you’ll understand or appreciate my modus operandi, but in a pilgrim’s progress sort of way, I struggle with my calling from God.
18) Discerning good from evil, light from darkness, and sweet from bitter is a spiritual gift that I crave, in order to do Heavenly Father’s will. If my accusers really wish to set aside evil from our midst, then, instead of embarking on a course of action to criminalise and scapegoat me, they would be better off studying the meaning of 1 Corinthians 6, and praying for me, in private, as Christ commanded them to do, and of course Dean, as well.
19) So, at the risk of repeating myself, I would respectfully ask my trio of accusers, namely IGNACIO, ANGELA and CHARLES, to show me some mercy and forgiveness and perhaps even gratitude for telling them the truth, about their anti-Christ false religion that is leading them ALL into The Lake of Fire for Eternity, as Christ has stated in the Book of Revelation.
20) Such an act of grace would also be in full accordance with the words of The Lord’s Prayer, that all Catholics were taught to vainly repeat in preparation for their first confession. When placed appropriately within the wider context of Matthew 6, it can be plainly seen that those traditional Catholic Church’s teachings and actions contradict and violate, rather than complement what Jesus taught to the world two thousand years ago.
Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
21) The Context of The Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6
6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen by them: otherwise ye have NO reward from your Father which is in heaven.
6:2 Therefore when thou doest [thine] alms, do NOT sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites DO in the churches and in the streets, that they may have glory from MEN. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly.
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
6:12 And forgive us our debts and trespasses (if we truly repent), as we forgive our debtors and those who trespass against us (if they truly repent).
6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is The Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
22) The actions of my vexatious friend, named Dean Restorick, under the influence of cheap alcoholic wine, while simultaneously blurting out verses from The Holy Bible, aided and abetted by me to some extent, were obviously offensive to people who do the opposite of what Christ and God have commanded. I can see that. I made a judgement, arguably a misjudgement, that Dean Restorick, irrespective of his state of mind, should have been allowed to have his say and speak his Bible truth.
23) I regret any distress that my actions on the day may have caused to innocent parties, by speaking the truth to people who prefer to be deceived by the lies of people pretending to be servants of Christ, whilst doing the opposite of everything Christ commanded.
24) Was my conduct riotous? No, of course not. Did I disturb the peace? Yes, clearly I did. Have I committed some kind of criminal offence? Well, under fraudulent government legislation, yes, according to the police (govt. policy-enforcers), but under God’s Law, I suppose I ought to have dissociated myself sooner from someone so heavily and habitually in drink, as Dean was. I have since learned a painful lesson about alcoholics. Do I regret what I said to Victor Ghio? No, because my message to him certainly needed to be said.
25) Perhaps, the combined actions of Dean and myself, with the benefit of hindsight, may have symbolic meaning for the Catholic Church as a whole. The meaning may well be hidden in plain sight, and is arguably best encapsulated within Revelation 17, that the Roman church tries desperately to hide from the public.
26) That and Matthew 6:5-6; Matthew 23:8-9 and Revelation 18:4 is WHY they tell you NOT to read the Holy Bible.
27) Therefore, dare I say this much to Mystery Babylon The Great, The Mother of All Harlots, The Church of Rome:
28) “Just as these unexpected events in your idolatrous Cathedral on The Rock of His Defence are repulsive to a trio of parishioners named IGNACIO, ANGELA and CHARLES, so too are the liturgical rituals of The Catholic Mass, likewise utterly repulsive to Christ, My Lord of lords, and King of kings.”
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great “Whore” that sitteth upon many “waters”:
17:2 With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the Earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even it is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
17:15 And he saith unto me, The “waters” which thou sawest, where the “Whore” sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the “Whore”, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill His Will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the Earth (Rome).
8:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the Earth was Lightened with his glory (Matt. 24:27; Luke 17:24).
Christ commanded you to
Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
29) In appealing to the witnesses named IGNACIO BONIFACIO, ANGELA PERERA and CHARLES SACARELLO, who seem intent on pressing charges against me, I would respectfully ask them to reflect on the New Testament verses, as used in my statement and as taken from The King of kings’ (Christ’s) Bible, and demonstrate some gratitude towards me, for telling them the truth that could save their souls, and by their grace withdraw their complaints and let me walk free to continue to fight the good fight with all my might.
30) Finally, if after hopefully reading this first statement of truth, the above named witnesses still wish me to be prosecuted, for my actions in the idolatrous Cathedral on 26th January 2020, where Christ clearly says they should not have been, then I would respectfully want all three witnesses to be advised thus.
31) When considering the mens rea of this alleged crime, Heavenly Father willing, I, Tracy Hewitt, will vigorously defend my symbolic actions, as perpetrated against The Church of Rome on Sunday 26th January 2020, and I would with respect press for all three witnesses taking me to court, to be rigorously cross-examined by a professionally trained barrister under my instruction. Thereafter, I then intend to disclose in the courtroom of Gibraltar, further evidence within my statement of truth which contains some shocking indictments about The Church of Rome as a whole, and some local examples of unbecoming conduct within the local Satanic pretend priesthood.
32) This will be done in order to help the court, jury and public to better understand my mens rea.
33) Furthermore, I also wish it to be known that in order to reinforce why this quarrel may have occurred in the first place, I will draw upon three of four recent important epistles of Archbishop Carlo Viganò, which can be read via the links below.
TRANSCRIPT: Steve Bannon’s ‘War Room’ interview with Abp. Viganò
Archbishop Viganò Addresses the Catholic Identity Conference 2020 (Francis & the NWO)
COVID agenda aims to destroy national sovereignties and the divine mission of the Church
Viganò: Considerations on the Great Reset and the New World Order
34) I also wish it to be made known that if pursued in court, I would request that, as part of my defence, I should have the opportunity to cross-examine the unwilling witness pretend priest called Victor Ghio. Victor Ghio had not the courage to witness himself, but instead requested one of his parishioners to formulate a witness statement and a complaint against me.
35) When will the false church in Gibraltar take an important step towards cleaning out its own Augean stables?
36) Could it be that the Roman Catholics of Gibraltar are taking an evil step towards The Fratti Tutti encyclical, of Jorge Mario Bergoglio (apostate Pope Francis), or could it instead, take this opportunity to take a step towards embracing the latest epistle of Carlo Maria Viganò.
“Only by turning to Christ can the wicked project of the New World Order be defeated and the Holy Church be purified of traitors and renegades.” – Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano former Papal Nuncio US.
Part 4 – SCANDALS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
1) Catholic Church Scandals in England and Wales – Featuring Cardinal Vincent Nichols
IICSA report: RC Church ‘swept child abuse under the carpet’
2) Catholic Church Scandals in Ireland – A Catalogue of Shame
tuambabies.org – Tuam Babies
3) Catholic Church Scandals in Scotland
4) The Unbearable Ugliness of The Catholic Church
5) Ten Dirty Secrets of The Catholic Church
6) Vatican trial opens into financial scandal rocking papacy
7) Catholic Church Scandals in The US
9) A Catholic Church Scandal from Sheffield
10) French Catholic church expresses ‘shame’ after report finds 330,000 children were abused
11) Catholic Changing of The Ten Commandments
12) Christ Will Destroy The Church (Time To Think)
13) A letter from CHRIST to The Catholic Church in Gibraltar. Please see Christ’s “Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice.”