For those of you who have written in support of Christ, our King, to encourage Charles Battenberg, alias Windsor, to pay heed to this lawful, Royal Decree, thank-you.
For those of you who may be reading about this Royal Decree for the first time, and perhaps wondering if it is real and what this is really about, the following executive summary will hopefully answer your questions.
A Royal Decree has been issued to Charles Battenberg/Windsor, by the one and only true and lawful King of the United Kingdom, the British Commonwealth and the entire world: Christ.
Charles Battenberg/Windsor has been COMMANDED to come to St. Michael’s (Christ’s) Cave in Gibraltar, on 22 April 2023, to lay down the crown he has stolen through fraud (Ezek. 21:25-27) and to kneel before Christ (Php. 2:8-11).
Is this for real? YES. It is absolutely real.
Does Christ’s Reign as the King of British-Israel and the rest of the world depend upon Charles doing as he has been Commanded to do by God and His Christ? NO.
Is there any realistic expectation that Charles, who is filthy rich and an extremely sick individual, will turn from his evil ways, come to Gibraltar and kneel before Christ? Again, NO (Matt. 6:24; Matt. 19:24).
As Christ said 2000 years ago, when He was here in the body of Jesus, “…it’s easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of God.”
And that is precisely what is being established right now, and forever more: The Kingdom of God on Earth (Matt. 6:10), to be ruled by Christ, The One Whom God Himself anointed to be King (Col. 1:11-12), and appointed heir of all things (Heb. 1:1-4).
This is why the Hebrew word “Messiah” and the English word “Christ” mean “THE Anointed ONE”. And it is for THIS purpose that Father (God) has chosen His Firstborn/Eldest Son, Prince Michael/Christ, to RULE over the “House of Israel” (Ezek. 21:25-27; Ezek. 37:15-28; Luke 1:31-33) which, very soon, will fill the entire world under Christ, bringing with His Reign everlasting peace (Gen. 49:10; Matt. 5:9).
So why did Christ issue this Royal Decree, and why did He do it now?
- This Royal Decree from the King of kings and Lord of lords (Christ) generously provides Charles a FINAL opportunity to come to his senses, even at this very late hour, and do the right thing. IF Charles were to do that, it would not only benefit Charles, but also ALL of the people of the Israelite nations throughout the world (Gen. 35:11; Gen. 48:16-19), including Great Britain and America, Ireland, the British Commonwealth countries (like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Gibraltar) and the Baltic and Scandinavian states, etc.
- This extremely gracious and merciful offer, extended in Hope and in Love for ALL concerned, is now part of our permanent record, proving that every effort was made to help and warn Charles and the British people BEFORE the U.S. and U.K. are defeated in WW3 and God Himself (our heavenly Father) removes the British/Israelite Crown from the current pretender, whomever that may be.
- This Royal Decree is also, and most importantly, meant to AWAKEN those Souls who are still spiritually asleep (Dan. 12:1-2; Eph. 5:14) and wondering why all of this evil has befallen us (Deut. 28:15-68), along with what the one and only true solution is: returning to God’s Law (Mal. 4).
- This Royal Decree also correctly focuses the attention of this world on The ONLY One that can ensure our return to The Law that God gave us, and the freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that come with it and by it: The King of kings and Lord of lords: Christ, The Light of the world (John 8:3).
- And further, this Royal Decree also focuses attention on Gibraltar (Gad) where, according to Scripture, Christ will gather the Elect (Gen. 49:10; Deut. 33:20-21; Isa. 33:16-17).
In the wake of the first fabricated global pandemic and with WW3 now imminent, it should be self-evident that we are being led in the WRONG direction (Isa. 3:12), as this world continues to get darker by the day, if not by the hour (John 3:19-21). Do you labour in vain? Are you heavy laden?
Come out of the darkness and into The Light (Psalm 119:105).
May Christ’s Bright Reign come soon.
This article has been added to Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar.