12 May 2017
Department of the Environment
Duke of Kent House Cathedral Square
Re: “NOTICE OF FIXED PENALTY £70 – LITTER AUTHORITY. Serial No. G xxxx.
I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day.
If I may explain please, I did not deliberately intend to “litter”.
I saw and read the whole notice on the bin wall only after I received this fine, having only glimpsed its heading before, so please understand that my action was not deliberate to cause any offence. And I apologise if any offence was caused.
I’ve just always enjoyed Gibraltarians’ generosity and reusing, not-wasting approach, and I thought it still applied. I’ve also received a lot of free stuff from the same location, and I thought those few useful items might also have found a good home. And it’s still being done in other parts of Gibraltar.
And while I’ve heard of the collection points, I thought they were mainly for white goods, but I don’t have a car, nor access to one. And I haven’t heard of an invitation to go there and take stuff for free?
You will also see that I put a real-rubbish item inside the bins at the same time.
But! … this incident, fortuitous to the discussion, took place on “Earth Day” – 22nd April (2017); the day, of all the days that we were clearing out the residence and offering stuff (via facebook, car-boot sale and other), that is the reminder-day that we are destroying the Earth with our excessive waste and pollution instead of sharing and reusing things.
But also, and likewise pertinent to this event, the “Litter Control Act” (legislation) is fraud anyway, rendering the well-intentioned? document completely null and void – demonstrated in several ways:
1) God has told the world that we are incompetent to legislate (See 3), which also the eminent jurist Sir William Blackstone QC, who is still studied today, admitted in his writings that ‘any legislation that contravenes The Laws of God is not an enactment and cannot be enforced’.
2) And it’s also worth checking to see whether the (incompetent) “Litter Act” has changed/ added to God’s definition of ‘litter’, to include useful stuff, which it seems to have done.
King of kings’ Bible – Deuteronomy (5th Book in The Laws of God)
Deuteronomy 23:14 For the “I AM” thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that He see no unclean thing (which includes litter and pollution) in thee, and turn away from thee.
3) Which is also why God forbids legislation – on the whole planet, in His Law. His Law, also pertinently, relates to Gibraltar – For those who are interested: ‘Let the Inhabitants of The Rock Sing The New Song – The Song of Moses & The Lamb’. Legislation absolutely forbidden:
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the “I AM” your God which I COMMAND you.
12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.
12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
4) And members of the government are doubly bound by the crown’s sworn promise, to maintain The Laws of God, which states: In Mrs. Elizabeth Battenberg’s (alias Windsor) 2nd June 1953 signed Coronation Oath, “I will to the UTMOST of my power maintain The Laws of God … The things which I have here before promised I will perform and keep. So help me God.” Signed Elizabeth R (See copy below), which promise and contract she broke with her first “royal assent” to legislation and ever since then.
5) The legislation, by facilitating waste, also penalizes mainly the poor, who then have to buy new, who are also more exposed to fines, having less means to comply with the legislation.
Deuteronomy 5:19 Neither shalt thou steal [nor make up thine own laws to enable thee to do so by fraud (deceiving people)].
Deuteronomy 24:14 Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant [that is] poor and needy, [whether he be] of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that [are] in thy land within thy gates:
Which describes the voracious Market/ ”beast” system that Revelation warns about:
Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.
6) Having observed this convenient item swapping practice in tiny Gibraltar, admittedly with abuse of it with real rubbish by some unscrupulous people, it seems obvious that Gibraltarians need help to facilitate their ‘helping their fellow man’ – a Godlike trait, them striving to comply with the 2nd Great Commandment/Law.
Mark (Christ) 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.
7) And Christ said that The Laws of God apply to The End; definitely not legislation, no arguments or discussion about it:
Matthew (Christ) 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
John (Christ) 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me.
John (Christ) 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
But, as the 8th-Special Gibraltar Messenger explains it, everyone is enslaved to the fraudulent oath-breaking crown, via its fraudulent legislation, which is ultra vires and thus null and void ab initio.
Permit me to digress a bit again please, to the pertinent event-date, with something again that relates directly to Gibraltar:
• 21st April (1926) – Mrs. Elizabeth Battenberg’s (alias Windsor) body’s birthday. ‘The queen who never was’ JAHTruth.net/britmon. Her heir Charles’ body was born in 1948.
• 22nd April (1948) – The British King of kings and Gibraltar’s King’s body’s birthday, also known as JAH/Muad’Dib/Christ, which became Earth Day in 1970.
• 23rd April – St. George’s day. Patron Saint of England. One of Christ’s incarnations? George means farmer and farmers reap; exactly what Christ will do when He comes in “Clouds” at The End.
While I apologise again, can I also suggest please that the fine is inappropriate to my action, as what I placed there was not “litter” but reusable goods, with good intent and not “mens rea”, and actually it’s not present in The Laws of God anyway, which simply calls for death for hating or rejecting The Law, which I clearly don’t hate, and also the complete null and voidness of the legislation should also support that decision.
And obviously I won’t do it again, despite being disappointed at the loss of the free corner-shop, and sore about the Earth-destruction.
Under Discipli(n)e of Christ